Woman listen up. Preview of How to Date Yourself and Fall in Love


Preview of How to Date Yourself and Fall in Love

 I tell this story all the time, and by the time I finish most people are surprised--but are inspired to try it themselves. So, I am writing my story of how I dated myself, and really did find the man of my dreams. Do you want to know how? Well listen up. And let me start from the beginning. This book deals with the hardcore realities that none of us wants to talk about or deal with in relationships, especially when it comes down to matters of the heart. When a relationship has ended, people have a tendency to go right back into another relationship, hoping to suppress the memories of the previous one. Or they have the tendency to abuse themselves by turning to external substances such as drugs, alcohol, sex or work, to forget the pain of a broken heart. The reality of those kinds of actions only brings on more suffering, and sometimes even illnesses that you'd never imagine. The truth is, when you trade one relationship for another, it's a guarantee that you will follow the same pattern from the previous relationship. This book deals with the issues that I faced while making decisions to give more love to myself. My external world shifted to a level of consciousness that promotes growth, understanding and love. The systems that I had developed were no longer working for me. The only way to change, and be totally honest with myself, was to accept certain truths about my reality. I was my worst enemy. I had to change and become something different in order to expect my life to be whole and complete. Once I made the necessary adjustments, then - and only then! - would I be a healthy individual who would make correct decisions for my well-being. Only then would I meet the man of my dreams. The truth is, I had all of the answers within, but lack the ability to tap into that space of health, wealth and success. For some reason I wasn't getting the results that I needed in order to be a whole person, and I blamed everyone around me, instead of facing the truth. Once I owned my truth by accepting me, healing started and a whole new world opened up for me.

Amazon.com “How to Date Yourself and Fall in Love”. By Dorothy C. Pincus

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Negative People by Dorothy Pincus

Reality TV Gone Wild